with Samantha Balk
Today I had the opportunity to go to the Randolph Street Market here in Chicago, and as usual it was awesome. Michelle couldn't come with me because right now she is too busy with school, so yeah... sadly she missed all the fun. Lovely day for an outside vintage market today...nothing better than a perfect weather on a Sunday. Even though, I've been wanting some skirts... I kinda went crazy with jewelry and spend all my money on rings and bracelets hahaaha. So yeah... no skirts for me today. However, I saw the Lovely Samantha Balk at her lovely store Rose Vintage. Sam also introduce me to another lovely lady that has a vintage online shop (VISIT HER SITE HERE: DETH ROSE VINTAGE). Sam and Karyn are the most cute and lovely shop owners I've met... haha they're so adorable. Anyways... Today was a fantastic day... can't wait for the next vintage market woohoo!.

Looks like a nice place!
ReplyDelete//S//
http://mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com
♥
Nice post.^^
ReplyDeleteMaybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN???
My Blog
Great collection of all the pictures. Thanks for this amazing blog.....Chicago Jewelers
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely market - such nice weather too!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like such a lovely market. Trust me, markets in Scotland are nothing like that. xo
ReplyDeletemoyespace.blogspot.co.uk
What lovely pictures!! I love a good street market and gosh does this one look amazing! And don't worry about going a little crazy with jewellery and accessories; that's what markets are for!
ReplyDeletex aliya
hillsidestory.net
looks like a fun day..tons of hidden treasures!
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeletexx
blog: www.aroundlucia.com
shop: www.shoplumo.com
So envious right now. There just aren't cool vintage markets like that in NYC anymore--well there are a few but they're disappearing one by one.
ReplyDeleteI love street markets :) Great pictures.
ReplyDeleteI would like to invite you to my blog, come to visit it when you have time :)
Nice pictures! Love markets! Nice blog!
ReplyDeleteAw, I love street markets. I never have time to actually go, but I always pass them. Love these pictures!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
That looks like fun.
ReplyDeletestyle-drum.blogspot.com