9.02.2012

Loveblood











Hello! I don't plan on saying much because, honestly, I've been waiting for three days to watch Felicity. We finally bought series 3 & 4 so I can say with no doubt that I will be extra busy with Felicity, school, and applying to college! I don't wanna get America mad though, so I have to keep up with all the photos and blogging. We went shopping today so that's why we don't look too fancy in our photos. But hey, don't you agree that we pull off the casual look pretty well? ;) So anyway, I love all the fans and keep checking up on us! We'll be posting much more frequently... hopefully. >< Love you all! (:

1 comment:

  1. You guys are too cute and I love your style!! I definitely have to add your blog to my blog list, I love how you guys share the blog

    ReplyDelete