3.20.2012

Here Comes The Sun







These pictures are from last Friday. Michelle had a party and asked me to do her make up. She looked so pretty and excited. I waited for her to see how she did, and she had an awesome night. I found the shirt she was wearing at Delias, and I fell in love with it because of the color and a cool design it has in the back. Guess what?! we totally forgot to take a picture of the back, but we will show it later. It was a truly nice weather, not to hot not to cold. Walking on the streets of Chicago is a refreshing experience after waiting for months for the warmth of the sun. The shirt I wore was brand new, and I was super excited that day. We couldn't wear any jewelry though, because of the fabric of the shirts. The nice thing about these two outfits is that they don't need a lot of thinking or stuff to give it a little drama, because the fabric of the shirts is dramatic by itself. My shoes are the most comfortable thing I have in my closet. They are not heavy at all and they look good with everything. Michelle's pointy shoes are really comfortable too and they gave a classy look to her outfit. I wish we were the same size so we could share, sadly we are not.

Michelle
Head band- Claire's
Top- Delias
Jeans- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Nordstrom

America
Top-Delias
Jeans-Delias
Shoes-Puma

No comments:

Post a Comment