1.14.2013
Adventures
While I was in Mexico, I found an amazing little shop that supports local artists with their creative designs. From shoes to dresses to cameras, Justina Resortes [Galeria] is an amazing shop hidden in a little street in Colima, Mexico. I was surprised of all the beautiful stuff they have, and of course the welcoming environment of the place. Even more amazing are the lovely pieces I found for Michelle and of course, myself. We will definitely have an outfit post with our new findings. Anyway, I'm back in Chicago, and I must say that I hate that is not snowing. However, I'm excited for a new year. Hopefully Michelle and I can blog our hearts out more frequently.
Don't Forget to visit [ JUSTINA RESORTES ] facebook page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








i absolutely love how these rooms are set up with all the accessories!
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by my blog!! great post
ReplyDeletexx
http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds
What a great shop!! really love it
ReplyDeletexx Mounia
www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com
What a cute little shop, its a shame that there isn't more shops like this around! xx
ReplyDeletelovely photos....
ReplyDeletethank you for your lovely comment darling...hope to see you on my blog soon again...new posts are comming up...if you really like it please follow on bloglovin, gfc and lookbook...already followed of course...
xoxo
rocktheballerina.blogspot.gr
Lovely photos! Xx
ReplyDeletehttp://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk
love the photos
ReplyDeleteBLOG
SHOP
what a wonderful store!! I love unique decors <3
ReplyDeletehttp://theundersized.blogspot.co.uk