6.26.2012

Millenium Park










Hello Everyone! Well... We've been taking advantage of the last 2 weeks I have left before I go to Mexico. Blah blah blah.. On monday, before going to Millenium Park we decided to make a quick stop in Wicker Park, a beatiful neighborhood filled with lots of restaurants and little and amazing vintage shops. We walked around and found some interesting things... like necklaces and a beautiful vintage short that Michelle couldn't resist to buy. After that, we headed Dowtown to enjoy a concert at Millenium Park... it was nothing like we expected, the first group that came out was Orchestra Trujillo, a band of nine or ten guys that got us in a party mood with their Cumbia Music. It was wonderful, Michelle and I couln't stop dancing. So... when the concert was over we danced pretty much all the way to the parking lot taking pictures of the beautiful streets of Downtown Chicago. There is nothing better than a nice weather, good music, and delicious food.

Michelle
Jean Blazer- Nordstrom
Maxi Dress-F21
Necklace- Akira

America
Dress-F21
Flatforms- Marshalls




2 comments: