Last week Michelle and I bought the Mumford & Sons CD... We just keep falling in love with them. The banjo, the voice... perfecto! Blah blah blah.. Anyways, I dyed my hair...yay! and yes I've chosen pink to be my new style... I once hated pink and now it's always with me. Michelle is almost out of school... I'm just waiting. oh! We just can't finish the balcony... Michelle has no time, and me?... well I'm too lazy.
Michelle
Blazer,Dress-Nordstrom
Shoes-Keds
America
Romper- Old Mom's gift (haha)
Boots-Bakers
Please join our Mumford & Sons obsession.---> Little Lion Man











Ow, me encanto el vestido de Michelle! Y el balcón se ve bonito :) Y tu cabello Billy! Que extrema, se te ve bien :)
ReplyDeleteLas quiero primitas
great looks! love the dress and the romper! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.theprovocativecouture.com/
great pics!:)
ReplyDeleteVery stylish!
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
really like your blog dear!
ReplyDeletekeep posting and go for it!!!
XO
i love your romper! so cool! and mumford & sons are amazing <3
ReplyDelete