4.02.2012

Our First Video.








Michelle writing this post. hahaha.







America with her lemonade waiting for her food at Flat Top.







Us being too cute. ;P






Michelle posing like a real model at Flat Top.







America, taking photos of herself. (conceited cough cough)



Hola mi gente! I have lots to tell you! My cousin and I took a tour of the art institute and it was pretty chill. I love art. Anyway, we also went to flat top and had a great lunch! Very healthy. The only thing is... I'm pretty sure they don´t have lettuce as an ingredient- and as you all know, that is what we're all about!!! :P Then we took ANOTHER road trip......... haha, around the neighborhood. But, it was still great and we got the chance to follow  hot guys to honk at-jk, they weren't that hot. While driving we scavenged for our latina roots and we listened to reggaeton the whole ride. It was a blast, literally (like blasting music). So much fun. Tomorrow is gonna be "italiano day" and we´re planning to go to Caffe Italia! CIAO!




Check out our vid!. First time, watch till the end even though you'll get bored. jk. it's awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment